Friday, 24 May 2013

Rain stops play.....

I was due out for my last half day training before Mod2 test today but a deep depression sitting over the North Sea to the east of the British Isles put paid to that. Heavy rain and winds gusting to gale force. I was actually already donning wet weather gear when I switched on my mobile and there was the message postponing until tomorrow morning. Forecast for tomorrow is warm and sunny, so it should be a pleasant session.

However, five day Met Office forecast shows rain on Tuesday which is test day. I don't mind the wet, I just don't want the test cancelled. It would also be nice to bring the Triumph home in the dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment