Saturday, 14 March 2015

Y'ere 'tis!.....

A few days later than promised, but here are some decent definition photos of the Harley.....







I can't even begin to explain what the buzz feels like
when I'm riding. My face aches from smiling so much! 

The back end of the exhaust is definately after-sales. 
The sound is great.



There's something of a colour theme going on here. 
Well, as Henry Ford is credited as saying, 
'You can have any colour you want so long as it's black'. 

One day I'll get round to actually tidying the garage.


5 comments:

  1. Nice ride. And don't worry about the garage - spending a day tidying it means one less day riding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is a pretty bike. I can tell you are over the moon happy.

    And that seat looks so comfy. Congrats on the new ride.

    Ignore the garage. I think anyone who has a one-car garage looks like that. Ours does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me on this journey. It's good to know messy garages are a worldwide issue.

      Delete
  3. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. custom wordpress websites

    ReplyDelete